- Marsh launches Cyber Incident Management service to assist UK and European clients in responding to cyber events
- Marsh adds Beazley to ESG Risk Rating roster
- Gallagher Re invests in climate risk resilience and adaptation offering with new global practice
- Vulnerability a key driver of emerging-world climate policy commitments, states new WTW analysis
- COVID-19 brings the future of healthcare closer
- Microinsurance Network 2021 Annual Report now available
- Duck Creek leads a new era in reinsurance software with its agreement to acquire cloud-based solution, Prima XL expired
- Helvetia selects NeoXam to support tech expansion project expired
- McKenzie Intelligence Services and Geo-Data Specialist, Fugro announce key partnership expired
- Fusion Specialty expands global M&A insurance footprint with senior industry hires for launch in the London Market expired
- Mexico’s general insurance industry to reach $26.1 bn -GlobalData expired
- PFS challenges FCA approach to compensation expired
22nd May 2022
Geneva Association research report-"Financial Wellbeing: Is it the key to reinventing life insurance?"
The report is authored by Adrita Bhattacharya-Craven, Richard Jackson, Kai-Uwe Schanz.
Based on a combination of research and a survey of 25 global life insurers, this research outlines a series of demographic, health, socio-economic and technological shifts that are reshaping financial wellbeing and proposes an expanded scope for life insurers to contribute to solutions for society.
It is produced in collaboration with the Global Aging Institute.
Geneva Association Trends(113 articles)