- ABI responds to open letter from small business owners and representatives
- FERMA calls on EC to create an EU resilience framework for catastrophic risks to address the severe shortage of BI insurance without physical damage
- Verisk projects that the number of cases globally from the COVID-19 outbreak over the next four weeks may reach 50 million total cases, with 644,000 estimated deaths
- CII Public Trust Index indicates consumer and business trust in the insurance profession was improving before pandemic
- Better links between Insurance and Academia are critical to further understanding systemic risk says The Lighthill Risk Network
- High Court of England and Wales approves Lloyd’s EEA policyholder strategy
- Insurance Europe publishes comments on GDPR ahead of the European Commission’s upcoming review expired
- Cyber insurance becomes the new norm with spike in online sales in the UK, says GlobalData expired
- Take up of Warranty & Indemnity insurance in M&A deals is up from 6% to over 40% in the past five years says Lockton expired
- PRA publishes PS14/20-Solvency II: Prudent Person Principle feedback expired
- Hemphill appointed Catalina Non-Executive Chairman expired
- SCOR Board to propose that no dividend be distributed for the 2019 fiscal year-Chairman/CEO Kessler to accept remuneration cut expired
15th May 2019
SSP teams up with partners AWS and Mphasis at this year’s BIBA event
Today marks the first day of the BIBA conference and this year SSP is being supported by cloud partner, Amazon Web Services and next-gen technology partner, Mphasis.
During this two day event, brokers will have the opportunity to listen to ‘ted-talk style sessions’ from the SSP Partners. Senior Solutions Architect, Greg Share from AWS will uncover the core capabilities of their industry-leading cloud technology. He will talk about the differences between SSP Cloud running across 9 data-centres simultaneously and what has previously been offered to the market from single datacentres.
Vijay Mahendrakar, SVP Insurance Solutions from Mphasis, will present their talk on day two, highlighting how brokers can embrace digital innovation by becoming more customer centric. Mphasis is at the forefront of innovation and next-gen technologies and has supported SSP with the build of its new solution, SSP Broking.
Jim Sadler, coo, comments “We are proud to be welcoming our expert partners for the first time at BIBA and honoured to have their technical support on the build and implementation of our most advanced broking software offering in the market today.”
The SSP team will also be available to demonstrate the digital capabilities of the new solution, SSP Broking and BIBA 2019 also marks the 25th anniversary of Keychoice, SSP’s distribution group. Keychoice has come a long way since 1994. Today having over 25 insurer and business partners and with a membership base of almost 500 brokers, controlling in excess of £1.56bn GWP.
SSP Trends(177 articles)