- Ogden discount rate change does not impress the insurance industry
- UK car insurance prices up in second quarter says survey
- Huntswood's Complaints Outlook 2019 research says UK financial services firms are underperforming when it comes to complaints handling
- Clyde & Co publishes third report on climate change
- FCA launches consultation on proposals designed to help consumers with pre-existing medical conditions (PEMCs) have better access to travel insurance products-ABI responds
- Offshore wind must quickly respond to changing global risk profile according to GCube Insurance analysis
- Mactavish research highlights that only32% of decisions went in favour of the policyholder over insurance claims disputes taken to Court expired
- Quotall refines software amid increased demand for broker digital transformation expired
- DARAG enters into a retrospective quota share reinsurance agreement with Scandinavian insurer Protector Forsikring expired
- Apollo Syndicate Management appoints Burkinshaw to new board level post of CUO expired
- BrokersLink continues African regional growth with three new affiliates expired
- VIctor announces senior appointments expired
15th May 2019
SSP teams up with partners AWS and Mphasis at this year’s BIBA event
Today marks the first day of the BIBA conference and this year SSP is being supported by cloud partner, Amazon Web Services and next-gen technology partner, Mphasis.
During this two day event, brokers will have the opportunity to listen to ‘ted-talk style sessions’ from the SSP Partners. Senior Solutions Architect, Greg Share from AWS will uncover the core capabilities of their industry-leading cloud technology. He will talk about the differences between SSP Cloud running across 9 data-centres simultaneously and what has previously been offered to the market from single datacentres.
Vijay Mahendrakar, SVP Insurance Solutions from Mphasis, will present their talk on day two, highlighting how brokers can embrace digital innovation by becoming more customer centric. Mphasis is at the forefront of innovation and next-gen technologies and has supported SSP with the build of its new solution, SSP Broking.
Jim Sadler, coo, comments “We are proud to be welcoming our expert partners for the first time at BIBA and honoured to have their technical support on the build and implementation of our most advanced broking software offering in the market today.”
The SSP team will also be available to demonstrate the digital capabilities of the new solution, SSP Broking and BIBA 2019 also marks the 25th anniversary of Keychoice, SSP’s distribution group. Keychoice has come a long way since 1994. Today having over 25 insurer and business partners and with a membership base of almost 500 brokers, controlling in excess of £1.56bn GWP.
SSP Trends(177 articles)