- ABI responds to open letter from small business owners and representatives
- FERMA calls on EC to create an EU resilience framework for catastrophic risks to address the severe shortage of BI insurance without physical damage
- Verisk projects that the number of cases globally from the COVID-19 outbreak over the next four weeks may reach 50 million total cases, with 644,000 estimated deaths
- CII Public Trust Index indicates consumer and business trust in the insurance profession was improving before pandemic
- Better links between Insurance and Academia are critical to further understanding systemic risk says The Lighthill Risk Network
- High Court of England and Wales approves Lloyd’s EEA policyholder strategy
- Insurance Europe publishes comments on GDPR ahead of the European Commission’s upcoming review expired
- Cyber insurance becomes the new norm with spike in online sales in the UK, says GlobalData expired
- Take up of Warranty & Indemnity insurance in M&A deals is up from 6% to over 40% in the past five years says Lockton expired
- PRA publishes PS14/20-Solvency II: Prudent Person Principle feedback expired
- Hemphill appointed Catalina Non-Executive Chairman expired
- SCOR Board to propose that no dividend be distributed for the 2019 fiscal year-Chairman/CEO Kessler to accept remuneration cut expired
15th May 2019
Charles Taylor InsureTech launches suite of digital insurance solutions to the UK broking and distribution market at BIBA19
Charles Taylor InsureTech is launching its suite of digital insurance solutions to the UK broking and distribution market at BIBA19.
Traditionally brokers and insurance businesses have faced challenges with key data being kept in multiple locations including emails, bordereaux and disparate systems. This leads to high levels of manual rework, errors and access to only small portions of the submitted data. Charles Taylor InsureTech’s global solutions have been designed to address these issues and enable brokers and insurance businesses to capture data at source digitally and as a result increase efficiency, drive distribution and have real time insight into their business.
Smartix is new to the UK market and is an intuitive, scalable portal solution which allows insurance businesses to transact online. Speed to market and the agility to make alterations to an inflight program are two of the key features of the solution. Smartix also represents the start of the digital journey by capturing risk data at source and transporting it through the lifecycle with minimum human intervention.
Tide enables insurance business to manage their delegated authority business more efficiently. It is a cloud-based platform which delivers a centralised bordereaux transformation, processing and repository solution, ensuring delegated authority data is received on time in a complete, standardised and compliant format. Tide is the solution that is powering the London Market Target Operating Model DA SATS programme.
Kcenter is an intuitive, scalable and robust process automation and document management solution that can be configured to individual business requirements. This in turn reduces overheads, minimises bottlenecks and enhances productivity by optimising business processes.
Jason Sahota, ceo of Charles Taylor InsureTech, comments “It is well documented that the entire insurance eco system are facing challenges to their business models. The need to begin to digitise the entire supply chain ensuring enhanced user experiences for clients and their customers is vital. Having listened to our clients we have been investing in solutions that can be configured to support this digital journey. I am excited to bring these solutions to the UK market at BIBA.”
Charles Taylor Trends(83 articles)