- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- The London Market Group(LMG), in association with KPMG, launch report entitled ‘The future of skills in the London Market’
- Fitch reports on US Cyber Insurance market share and performance-premium expansion slows amid favourable performance in 2018
- Marsh reports global commercial insurance prices up 3% in first quarter
- CII Society of Broking reveals 51% of UK brokers surveyed worried about the future of their business-knowing their customers and gaining their trust is more important now than ever
- Premium Credit research indicates stress levels high amongst 56% of UK brokers interviewed
- PartnerRe launches wearables pilot together with dacadoo, a pioneer in the digital health space. expired
- SSP reveals partner to represent company in MENA region expired
- esure appoints McMillan as CEO expired
- Generali starts the year strongly expired
- Ping An the world’s strongest and most valuable insurance brand says report expired
- Uniqa starts 2019 financial year with sound quarterly figures expired
13th March 2019
Hannover Re announces launch of hr|equarium-an innovation pool exclusive to Hannover Re's global network of insurance clients which facilitates connections with innovative InsurTech partners
Hannover Re has announced the launch of hr|equarium-an innovation pool exclusive to Hannover Re's global network of insurance clients which facilitates connections with innovative InsurTech partners.
The online platform provides access to a diverse range of solutions spanning the entire value chain, propelling the insurance industry forward by making it easier to find and implement new technology.
"We bridge the gap between insurtechs and insurers, because currently the industry has a matching problem," said Claude Chèvre, the responsible member of Hannover Re's Executive Board. "It's difficult for insurers to uncover and select the right solutions. We not only make it simpler to identify the technologies that will add the most value to an insurer's business, but we and the platform community can rate these solutions and quantify their impact, so clients can be confident in approaching them."
"On the other side, new technology providers can struggle to get their foot in the door with insurance firms, or to position their solutions in a way that really resonates," Chèvre said. "We help our select community of InsurTech partners to refine their value propositions, and we offer the strength of our global footprint and trusted reputation in the market."
Digital disruption, shifting demographics and evolving buyer preferences have created a challenging operating environment for insurers. With hr|equarium, Hannover Re offers easy access to product and distribution innovations that are crucial factors for insurers to stay ahead of their competition and to meet consumer needs.
Hannover Re's InsurTech innovation platform bridges the gap between digital innovators and insurance companies, helping to shape the future of insurance. hr|equarium features two solution types, standard and verified. Insurtechs with a market-ready and legally compliant B2B insurance offering may qualify for inclusion on the site. Verified solutions must meet additional criteria and are selected at the sole discretion of Hannover Re. As a global reinsurer, Hannover Re is ideally positioned to host an innovation platform allowing InsurTechs to market their technology solutions exclusively to Hannover Re clients.
Hannover Re Trends(196 articles)