- Chubb 's first quarter InFocus Report, "Cyber Criminals Increasingly Target Small Businesses" examines the emergence of new dominant strains of ransomware
- Geneva Association publishes new research Report-"Healthcare in Emerging Markets-Exploring the Protection Gaps"
- ABI welcomes Ogden first review
- CII New Generation Claims Group launch a landmark guide for the compensation of claims in the event of a riot
- Munich Re raises profit guidance to around E2.5bn for 2019-rise in dividend and further share buy-back programme to be proposed at AGM
- SCOR announces a range of senior appointments
- Duck Creek Technologies solutions selected by Australian-based Avant Mutual expired
- Majesco to acquire the India-based insurance software business from its parent company, Majesco Limited expired
- Majesco announce Carroll to lead European operation as Managing Director based in Dublin expired
- KW Specialty selects Sapiens Core Suite for Property & Casualty and ReinsurancePro expired
- MORE TH>N introduces new cashback scheme to help loyal customers offset the cost of renewing their insurance expired
- Antares appoints Campbell as Head of Financial Institutions at Antares Syndicate 1274 expired
13th March 2019
Hannover Re announces launch of hr|equarium-an innovation pool exclusive to Hannover Re's global network of insurance clients which facilitates connections with innovative InsurTech partners
Hannover Re has announced the launch of hr|equarium-an innovation pool exclusive to Hannover Re's global network of insurance clients which facilitates connections with innovative InsurTech partners.
The online platform provides access to a diverse range of solutions spanning the entire value chain, propelling the insurance industry forward by making it easier to find and implement new technology.
"We bridge the gap between insurtechs and insurers, because currently the industry has a matching problem," said Claude Chèvre, the responsible member of Hannover Re's Executive Board. "It's difficult for insurers to uncover and select the right solutions. We not only make it simpler to identify the technologies that will add the most value to an insurer's business, but we and the platform community can rate these solutions and quantify their impact, so clients can be confident in approaching them."
"On the other side, new technology providers can struggle to get their foot in the door with insurance firms, or to position their solutions in a way that really resonates," Chèvre said. "We help our select community of InsurTech partners to refine their value propositions, and we offer the strength of our global footprint and trusted reputation in the market."
Digital disruption, shifting demographics and evolving buyer preferences have created a challenging operating environment for insurers. With hr|equarium, Hannover Re offers easy access to product and distribution innovations that are crucial factors for insurers to stay ahead of their competition and to meet consumer needs.
Hannover Re's InsurTech innovation platform bridges the gap between digital innovators and insurance companies, helping to shape the future of insurance. hr|equarium features two solution types, standard and verified. Insurtechs with a market-ready and legally compliant B2B insurance offering may qualify for inclusion on the site. Verified solutions must meet additional criteria and are selected at the sole discretion of Hannover Re. As a global reinsurer, Hannover Re is ideally positioned to host an innovation platform allowing InsurTechs to market their technology solutions exclusively to Hannover Re clients.
Hannover Re Trends(196 articles)