- "2023 was an outstanding year for Conduit Re"-CEO Carvey
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights
- Allianz record Operating Profit and Shareholders Core Net Income in 2023
- "AXA reported strong results in 2013"-CEO Thomas Buberl
- Zurich posts record profit; raises dividend; expects EPS growth to exceed 10% over cycle
- Beazley expands focus on cyber security services with creation of Beazley Security
- Alternative-reinsurance vehicles could continue to be the primary source of new capacity in 2024-Bloomberg Intelligence expired
- Duck Creek continues commitment to the Reinsurance Industry by welcoming Xceedance as an Inaugural Ecosystem Partner for Reinsurance expired
- Matu Assurance set to expand as it selects Fadata Core Solution expired
- Lloyd’s confirms Claire Schrader as General Counsel expired
- London Market-Insurance Newslink Global Trends-Editor's Quarterly Highlights expired
- Pricing adjustments are key to German P/C Insurers' earnings recovery-S&P Global expired
11th February 2024
Sapiens IDITSuite for Property & Casualty empowers OPES’ digital journey with rapid transformation
Sapiens International Corporation has announced that OPES Digital Insurance, the leading digital insurer in Vietnam, has gone live with Sapiens IDITSuite for Property & Casualty, coupled with Sapiens Intelligence, to modernise its core P&C insurance processes.
The go-live marks Sapiens’ first implementation in Vietnam, as well as the first global deployment of Sapiens’ latest release of IDITSuite 19.1. Hosted on Microsoft Azure, the deployment took just seven months to complete.
Founded in 2018 as a member of VPBank’s digital ecosystem, one of the leading banks in Vietnam, OPES turned to Sapiens to drive their journey to become a strong digital player. OPES needed a strong, modern platform, with digital API capabilities and a flexible, service-based solution that can integrate with multiple partners to create a robust digital ecosystem. Sapiens IDITSuite also meets OPES’ need for strong product configuration and robust approval status tracking capabilities to eliminate audit risks.
OPES first went live with a personal accident insurance product, along with the migration of 6.2 million customers onto the platform, which is fully integrated with OPES sales platforms and internal systems. OPES will gradually migrate its remaining products into Sapiens’ platforms in the upcoming months.
“Sapiens empowered our digital transformation by modernising our core processes with a seamless, turnkey solution. Sapiens’ rich functionalities, value-added roadmap and systems improvements enable us to scale in a timely and cost-efficient manner by delivering new products and services to our customers,” said Tung Dang, ceo of OPES. “Sapiens’ proven ability to accelerate transformation made them the perfect partner in our journey.”
“We are pleased that Sapiens’ first go-live in Vietnam will pave the way for many more customers in the region. Vietnam is an exciting new market for Sapiens, and we fully meet the regional regulatory requirements,” said Somansh Bansal, Sapiens vp, ROW Sales. “We are delighted to partner with OPES and play a pivotal role in their digital transformation. Our collaboration was seamless and productive, with onsite training that enabled their team to be self-sufficient in the management of the ecosystem–all in under seven months.”
Sapiens Trends(291 articles)