- Marsh launches Cyber Incident Management service to assist UK and European clients in responding to cyber events
- Marsh adds Beazley to ESG Risk Rating roster
- Gallagher Re invests in climate risk resilience and adaptation offering with new global practice
- Vulnerability a key driver of emerging-world climate policy commitments, states new WTW analysis
- COVID-19 brings the future of healthcare closer
- Microinsurance Network 2021 Annual Report now available
- Duck Creek leads a new era in reinsurance software with its agreement to acquire cloud-based solution, Prima XL expired
- Helvetia selects NeoXam to support tech expansion project expired
- McKenzie Intelligence Services and Geo-Data Specialist, Fugro announce key partnership expired
- Fusion Specialty expands global M&A insurance footprint with senior industry hires for launch in the London Market expired
- Mexico’s general insurance industry to reach $26.1 bn -GlobalData expired
- PFS challenges FCA approach to compensation expired
22nd May 2022
SCOR announces further steps to fighting climate chnge at AGM
SCOR has a longstanding commitment to fighting climate change, undertaking numerous actions to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and facilitate the just transition to a low carbon economy. Supporting clients as they shift their business models in this direction forms part of the Group’s contribution to the welfare, resilience and sustainable development of society.
A founding member of the Net-Zero Insurance Alliance, SCOR continues to adapt its underwriting practices to actively participate in the transition to net zero. SCOR believes that reaching net zero can only be achieved by combining climate mitigation and climate adaptation measures, supported by strong engagement with clients and partners, and an active approach to transition.
During its General Meeting this week, SCOR announced two further steps in Specialty Insurance1 toward a low carbon economy, further strengthening its sustainability strategy:
-No coverage for new oil field production projects from 2023
-Ambition: double the coverage for low carbon energies by 2025.
SCOR Trends(354 articles)