- Marsh launches Cyber Incident Management service to assist UK and European clients in responding to cyber events
- Marsh adds Beazley to ESG Risk Rating roster
- Gallagher Re invests in climate risk resilience and adaptation offering with new global practice
- Vulnerability a key driver of emerging-world climate policy commitments, states new WTW analysis
- COVID-19 brings the future of healthcare closer
- Microinsurance Network 2021 Annual Report now available
- Duck Creek leads a new era in reinsurance software with its agreement to acquire cloud-based solution, Prima XL expired
- Helvetia selects NeoXam to support tech expansion project expired
- McKenzie Intelligence Services and Geo-Data Specialist, Fugro announce key partnership expired
- Fusion Specialty expands global M&A insurance footprint with senior industry hires for launch in the London Market expired
- Mexico’s general insurance industry to reach $26.1 bn -GlobalData expired
- PFS challenges FCA approach to compensation expired
22nd May 2022
Ardonagh total income up 44% in first quarter
The Ardonagh Group has announced its results covering the three months to 31st March 2022.
Group total income increased by 44% from £200m($270m) to £288m($389m) in the first quarter of the year and Adjusted EBITDA by 29% to £86m($116m).
Organic income growth across the group was 8.2% in the quarter.
The Group invested £15m in growth drivers during the quarter, including new hires, IT system improvements and projects which will deliver new business together with long term savings and synergies.
Ardonagh Trends(34 articles)