- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- ABI responds to Chair of Treasury Select Committee on COVID-19
- S&P Global report says COVID-19 will test insurer's resilience
- Forrester Research report highlights potential COVID-!9 impact and opportunities for the insurance market
- Lloyd's says it is in strong position to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 after return to profit in 2019
- CII Personal Finance Society(PFS) urges FCA to support the profession to ensure consumer access to financial advice
- Willis Towers Watson launches new, real-time, risk and analytics feature providing up-to-date information on confirmed global COVID-19 cases alongside clients’ property total insured values by location expired
- MAPFRE to donate E5m to the Spanish National Research Council to accelerate the investigation into COVID-19 expired
- Japan's motor insurance market to face stagnation over next four years due to COVID-19 outbreak, says GlobalData expired
- House of Lords EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee asks Chancellor to urge Government to support UK/EU structured dialogue to support cross-border financial services expired
- India’s reinsurance market to reach $7.8bn by 2024 driven by offshore investments says GlobalData expired
- Tractable AI solution for full estimation of car accident damage being used by Ageas UK expired
30th October 2019
Cyber Risk Aware awarded the industry’s highest level of training accreditation by the Chartered Institute of Information Security Professionals(CIISec)
Cyber Risk Aware, the developer of a leading cyber security awareness platform with education, human cyber risk assessment and phishing simulation solutions, has announced that it has been awarded the industry’s highest level of training accreditation by the Chartered Institute of Information Security Professionals(CIISec).
“With the rapid growth of cyber threats it has never been more important to ensure that Information Security Professionals are fully equipped to help the employees within their organisations to defend business and society from these threats.” said Katie Watson of CIISec. “We are delighted to be working with Cyber Risk Aware to raise standards of professionalism within the industry and ultimately protect businesses and government organisations against high level cyber threats.” she added.
“It is a well known fact that over 90% of data breaches and other security incidents are caused by human error,” says Stephen Burke, co-founder of Cyber Risk Aware. “Accredited training is the first step to combatting this. Education is most important and it is something that needs to happen across every level of the business. We are proud to be the first company to receive accreditation since the award of Royal Chartered Status of CIISec status.
Cyber Risk Aware’s real-time training is unique and is opening up to the vanguard of security professionals in the industry so that they can take the very best training practices and employ them across their networks.”
Cyber Risk Aware is the only behaviour driven security awareness platform that delivers real time training content, in response to staff activity on the network, rather than just on “schedule” like all other providers. Government institutions and companies in all sectors can leverage this powerful approach and align their awareness strategies with the CIISec Skills Framework.
Operating out of London and Dublin, Cyber Risk Aware leads the industry helping companies worldwide assess the level of human cyber risk in their business, by running simulated phishing attacks and cyber knowledge assessments to see where the risks lie in their business (user, department, office, country). Cyber Risk Aware also provides highly engaging and interactive Cyber Security Awareness Training content and enterprise risk and compliance reporting so companies can demonstrate and meet their legal and regulatory compliance requirements in protecting proprietary and personal data, systems and finances. Thousands of companies use Cyber Risk Aware to provide a front line of defence against cyber criminals, significantly reducing the material risk of employee error via phishing, ransomware, CEO Fraud and Malware attacks.
Cyber Risk Aware Trends(2 articles)
Cyber Trends(859 mentions in Insurance Newslink)