- Cantor Fitzgerald and BMO Capital charged for improper handling of ADRs
- Wells Fargo releases 2018 Corporate Responsibility Report
- Wealth firms should be concerned about threat posed by digital financial advice platforms, says GlobalData
- Paragon Bank achieves £6bn in savings deposits in just five years
- PwC awarded contract to manage Northern Rock’s remaining assets
- Upper Tribunal publishes decision on former Barclays Wealth COO
- Lightbulb moments for SMEs most common at night, finds Barclays expired
- Sberbank broadens service for transferring money for withdrawal from ATMs expired
- Jürg Zeltner nominated to the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Bank expired
- Santander opens re-designed branch in Bradford expired
- CMA revokes Directions regarding its retail banking market investigation expired
- Recommendations issued on the transition from EONIA to €STR for cash and derivatives products expired
8th February 2019
Curve unveils ‘all your cards in one’ metal card with benefits
Curve, the smart card that lets users keep all their credit and debit cards on a single card, has unveiled the world’s first metal ‘all your cards in one’ card that opens a world of exclusive benefits tailored to meet the needs of the “Experience Generation”.
Curve Metal offers all the current benefits of Curve and more. Metal customers can now enjoy unlimited fee-free spending abroad and gain 1% cashback from even more premium retailers, such as Harrods, Selfridges, Uber, Amazon and more.
Curve Metal customers will also benefit from an all-inclusive gadget insurance covering existing and new gadgets, generous worldwide overseas travel insurance that covers cancellation and inconvenience, and Collision Damage Waiver insurance for car hire.
The iconic metal card is crafted out of 18 grams of stainless steel, fully contactless and available in Blue Steel, Rose Gold and Limited-Edition Curve Red. Just 5,000 of the Limited-Edition Curve Red cards are available in a one-off run, allocated on a first-come first-serve basis, making it a highly exclusive proposition.
Curve is not a bank; it connects all your cards into one card that saves money, earns more rewards, giving the customer a better, more convenient and secure user experience. Curve’s unique ‘All your cards in one’ technology means customers can upgrade their banking experience by syncing their debit and credit cards onto the Curve app and leave home with just one Curve card.
Diego Rivas, Product Lead at Curve said: “Curve is proud to introduce the Curve Metal. Our existing user base, who joined us early on and helped us build this remarkable product, will have early access.
"Soon after, we expect to open Curve Metal to the world, starting with the UK and slowly expanding to other European countries. Curve Metal reflects our commitment to provide our customers with unparalleled rewards to complement their lifestyles.
"We designed Curve Metal to be so exquisite you can start a conversation without saying a word. At Curve, we want everyone to have the ability to choose the services and products they want, when they want them, and have the power to change those choices whenever they want to.”