- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Aon releases 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report
- Europ Assistance Cyber Barometer explores consumer sentiment on Cyber Security across nine countries
- Conning study suggests US workers' compensation insurance results of recent years are poised for change
- AMICE highlights the impact of disparate and excessively burdensome regulation on the mutual and cooperative insurance workforce
- AIG reports loss of $622m in fourth quarter-CEO Duperreault "expects to achieve an underwriting profit entering 2019 in General Insurance"
- Allianz reports highest ever operating profit of E11.5bn in 2018 expired
- Digital Risks achieves Lloyd’s coverholder status expired
- Santam selects further Guidewire solutions expired
- RMS U.S. Wildfire High Definition (HD) Model released expired
- deVere Group acquire in UAE expired
- The Hanover to join RSA's Global Network as a Strategic Network Partner in the US expired
11th November 2018
Novidea breaking the mould
Insurance Newslink dropped in recently to Novidea’s office in the City of London to be shown a demonstration of the company’s customer-centric platform which is in active and most effective use with significant clients. Ben Potts, manager UK, said that Novidea were targeting the top 5O brokers, but the distribution solution is equally appropriate for smaller brokers, MGA’s, speciality carriers, insurers, and bancassurers. The solution is at present servicing more than 12 million policies in 10 countries including the UK and US, with even a life application in Israel-significant progress for a company only nine years old.
The self-service portal is most impressive, providing comprehensive and slick customer management-Novidea calls it “Actionable Intelligence”, turning data into more revenue per customer and higher margins. Some key features are the timing of sessions and meetings at customer level, comparing costs against premiums and commissions ready for renewal negotiation, and automatic identification of sales opportunities for a specific size and type of customer.
There is no better proof of effectiveness than a client’s achievements through use of the modular cloud-based portal. Reviewing two years data at major user Howden Broking Group, improvements included painless user adoption, over 63% more policy sales, 40% increase in cross sales, and 30% more renewals. Data accuracy was also up by over 25%.
The portal demonstration has to be seen to be believed-simplicity itself but effective in bringing every aspect of customer management together. It is built around Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce Ventures are a Novidea investor.
Novidea are certainly a company to watch and Insurance Newslink will be keeping in touch with progress.
Novidea Trends(2 articles)