- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- ABI responds to Chair of Treasury Select Committee on COVID-19
- S&P Global report says COVID-19 will test insurer's resilience
- Forrester Research report highlights potential COVID-!9 impact and opportunities for the insurance market
- Lloyd's says it is in strong position to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 after return to profit in 2019
- CII Personal Finance Society(PFS) urges FCA to support the profession to ensure consumer access to financial advice
- Willis Towers Watson launches new, real-time, risk and analytics feature providing up-to-date information on confirmed global COVID-19 cases alongside clients’ property total insured values by location expired
- MAPFRE to donate E5m to the Spanish National Research Council to accelerate the investigation into COVID-19 expired
- Japan's motor insurance market to face stagnation over next four years due to COVID-19 outbreak, says GlobalData expired
- House of Lords EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee asks Chancellor to urge Government to support UK/EU structured dialogue to support cross-border financial services expired
- India’s reinsurance market to reach $7.8bn by 2024 driven by offshore investments says GlobalData expired
- Tractable AI solution for full estimation of car accident damage being used by Ageas UK expired
11th November 2018
Novidea breaking the mould
Insurance Newslink dropped in recently to Novidea’s office in the City of London to be shown a demonstration of the company’s customer-centric platform which is in active and most effective use with significant clients. Ben Potts, manager UK, said that Novidea were targeting the top 5O brokers, but the distribution solution is equally appropriate for smaller brokers, MGA’s, speciality carriers, insurers, and bancassurers. The solution is at present servicing more than 12 million policies in 10 countries including the UK and US, with even a life application in Israel-significant progress for a company only nine years old.
The self-service portal is most impressive, providing comprehensive and slick customer management-Novidea calls it “Actionable Intelligence”, turning data into more revenue per customer and higher margins. Some key features are the timing of sessions and meetings at customer level, comparing costs against premiums and commissions ready for renewal negotiation, and automatic identification of sales opportunities for a specific size and type of customer.
There is no better proof of effectiveness than a client’s achievements through use of the modular cloud-based portal. Reviewing two years data at major user Howden Broking Group, improvements included painless user adoption, over 63% more policy sales, 40% increase in cross sales, and 30% more renewals. Data accuracy was also up by over 25%.
The portal demonstration has to be seen to be believed-simplicity itself but effective in bringing every aspect of customer management together. It is built around Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce Ventures are a Novidea investor.
Novidea are certainly a company to watch and Insurance Newslink will be keeping in touch with progress.
Novidea Trends(2 articles)