- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- WillisTowers Watson survey of 41 major corporations found that 61% believe political risk levels increased in 2019
- Lloyd's launches new multi-million-pound space insurance policy for the emerging private spaceflight industry
- Insurance Europe publishes new paper on how EU policymakers can ensure rules for insurers work properly and benefit consumers
- Banks’ use of non-payment insurance should be recognised in regulatory capital calculations, says Lloyd’s Market Association’s(LMA)
- Swiss Re to sell ReAssure Group to Phoenix Group Holdings
- CII partners with Scope–the disability equality charity–to develop guidance on reporting and developing a diverse, inclusive working environment for people with disabilities expired
- ACORD InsurTech Innovation Challenge (AIIC) winner announced expired
- UK Post Office Insurance’s new home insurance line now live on the Duck Creek Platform expired
- Guidewire total revenue and profitability in the first fiscal quarter exceeded outlook expired
- OCTO Telematics acquires Nebula Systems expired
- InsurTech Wrisk introduces new product MINI Flex Car Insurance with partner BMW Financial Services expired
11th November 2018
Novidea breaking the mould
Insurance Newslink dropped in recently to Novidea’s office in the City of London to be shown a demonstration of the company’s customer-centric platform which is in active and most effective use with significant clients. Ben Potts, manager UK, said that Novidea were targeting the top 5O brokers, but the distribution solution is equally appropriate for smaller brokers, MGA’s, speciality carriers, insurers, and bancassurers. The solution is at present servicing more than 12 million policies in 10 countries including the UK and US, with even a life application in Israel-significant progress for a company only nine years old.
The self-service portal is most impressive, providing comprehensive and slick customer management-Novidea calls it “Actionable Intelligence”, turning data into more revenue per customer and higher margins. Some key features are the timing of sessions and meetings at customer level, comparing costs against premiums and commissions ready for renewal negotiation, and automatic identification of sales opportunities for a specific size and type of customer.
There is no better proof of effectiveness than a client’s achievements through use of the modular cloud-based portal. Reviewing two years data at major user Howden Broking Group, improvements included painless user adoption, over 63% more policy sales, 40% increase in cross sales, and 30% more renewals. Data accuracy was also up by over 25%.
The portal demonstration has to be seen to be believed-simplicity itself but effective in bringing every aspect of customer management together. It is built around Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce Ventures are a Novidea investor.
Novidea are certainly a company to watch and Insurance Newslink will be keeping in touch with progress.
Novidea Trends(2 articles)