- FCA to introduce new Consumer Duty to drive a fundamental shift in industry mindset
- FCA proposes stronger requirements on oversight of appointed representatives
- RSA annouce Norgrove to succeed Egan as CEO UK & International
- Five worst industries for cybersecurity risk revealed
- Climate Transition Pathways (CTP) accreditation framework incubated by Willis Towers Watson continues to build cross-industry endorsement with Arch and Fidelis declaring their support
- Fitch Ratings 2022 Outlook: US Property/Casualty Insurance
- Sequel Hub launch will bring new efficiency to Specialty distribution expired
- INARI appoints its first London-based employee to drive global growth expired
- Prodinity rebrands and opens development unit in Poland expired
- Russia’s general insurance industry to reach $19.3bn in 2025 supported by economic growth post-pandemic, forecasts GlobalData expired
- Sedgwick expands EFI Global offerings through acquisition of ABESIM B.V. in Belgium expired
- Willis Towers Watson expands aviation insurance broking expertise and solutions with acquisition of Aerosure expired
11th November 2018
Novidea breaking the mould
Insurance Newslink dropped in recently to Novidea’s office in the City of London to be shown a demonstration of the company’s customer-centric platform which is in active and most effective use with significant clients. Ben Potts, manager UK, said that Novidea were targeting the top 5O brokers, but the distribution solution is equally appropriate for smaller brokers, MGA’s, speciality carriers, insurers, and bancassurers. The solution is at present servicing more than 12 million policies in 10 countries including the UK and US, with even a life application in Israel-significant progress for a company only nine years old.
The self-service portal is most impressive, providing comprehensive and slick customer management-Novidea calls it “Actionable Intelligence”, turning data into more revenue per customer and higher margins. Some key features are the timing of sessions and meetings at customer level, comparing costs against premiums and commissions ready for renewal negotiation, and automatic identification of sales opportunities for a specific size and type of customer.
There is no better proof of effectiveness than a client’s achievements through use of the modular cloud-based portal. Reviewing two years data at major user Howden Broking Group, improvements included painless user adoption, over 63% more policy sales, 40% increase in cross sales, and 30% more renewals. Data accuracy was also up by over 25%.
The portal demonstration has to be seen to be believed-simplicity itself but effective in bringing every aspect of customer management together. It is built around Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce Ventures are a Novidea investor.
Novidea are certainly a company to watch and Insurance Newslink will be keeping in touch with progress.
Novidea Trends(2 articles)