- Santander cancels new CEO appointment due to 'unacceptable costs’
- New taskforce created to counter corruption and fraud
- HSBC settles $250bn of FX transactions using DLT
- GHOS endorses market risk capital framework and Basel Committee work programme
- UK Finance responds to meaningful vote on Brexit deal
- Société Générale publishes update on Q4 18 Group performance
- Brexit deal means nothing unless it considers threats to financial services, says ArchOver expired
- Study finds a third of adult children have never discussed finances with their parents expired
- Bank of America reports record earnings for 2018 expired
- Citigroup reports healthy profit for 2018, after net loss in 2017 expired
- Goldman Sachs posts double-digit revenue growth for 2018 expired
- Wells Fargo made significant progress on goals in 2018, says CEO expired
9th November 2018
FAB launches new brand for Islamic business, as subsidiary is renamed First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is launching a new FAB Islamic logo inspired by the FAB Brand Identity, and that its wholly-owned subsidiary Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), has changed its legal name to First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance.
First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance will continue to work towards establishing itself as the Islamic finance provider of choice in the region, with a firm focus on meeting the evolving needs of its customers and supporting their growth ambitions through a wide range of market-leading financial solutions based on Islamic principles and values.
Fahad Al Shaer, CEO of First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance, said: “Since we launched our company in 2007, we have established a solid presence for ourselves within the UAE’s rapidly growing Islamic finance market, building a strong branch network, a comprehensive suite of Sharia-compliant financial solutions and an extensive customer base.
"While we are now operating under a new name and brand identity, our commitment to our customers remains the same, and they will continue to benefit from the collective expertise, products and technologies of one of the UAE’s leading Islamic finance providers and the UAE’s largest bank alike.
"We look forward to continuing to grow stronger with our customers, employees and other stakeholders, as we enter this new and exciting chapter in our journey.”