- Nomura to partner with China Asset Management in Connectivity Scheme
- Mastercard redefines choice at checkout with acquisition of Vyze
- Federal Reserve fines UniCredit for unsafe and unsound practices related to inadequate sanctions controls
- Credit Suisse to take controlling stake in its China securities joint venture
- Interac evolves beyond debit cards to cater to emerging digital payment landscape, says GlobalData
- NatWest to use biometric payment approval for all business payments
- UniCredit joins Plug and Play to discover new innovative solutions for the Group and clients expired
- Grass is greener for environmentally friendly businesses, finds Barclays expired
- Credit Kudos raises £2.2m in latest round of funding expired
- Customer engagement key differentiator for banks as total redress payments increase expired
- BNY Mellon publishes mixed results for Q1 2019 expired
- KeyCorp Q1 results reflect solid underlying trends in core businesses expired
9th November 2018
FAB launches new brand for Islamic business, as subsidiary is renamed First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is launching a new FAB Islamic logo inspired by the FAB Brand Identity, and that its wholly-owned subsidiary Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), has changed its legal name to First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance.
First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance will continue to work towards establishing itself as the Islamic finance provider of choice in the region, with a firm focus on meeting the evolving needs of its customers and supporting their growth ambitions through a wide range of market-leading financial solutions based on Islamic principles and values.
Fahad Al Shaer, CEO of First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance, said: “Since we launched our company in 2007, we have established a solid presence for ourselves within the UAE’s rapidly growing Islamic finance market, building a strong branch network, a comprehensive suite of Sharia-compliant financial solutions and an extensive customer base.
"While we are now operating under a new name and brand identity, our commitment to our customers remains the same, and they will continue to benefit from the collective expertise, products and technologies of one of the UAE’s leading Islamic finance providers and the UAE’s largest bank alike.
"We look forward to continuing to grow stronger with our customers, employees and other stakeholders, as we enter this new and exciting chapter in our journey.”