- Voluntary industry commitment on service information for customers launched
- Partnership invests $20m into KuCoin to bring cryptocurrency to the masses
- New loan marketplace launches with actual APR comparison pledge
- Banks share assessment on emerging opportunities for digital transformation in cross-border payments
- BNY Mellon appointed depositary bank by NLB in Slovenia
- NatWest research reveals 62% of Brits use apps to save time and money
- There will always be an arms race in the payments space, says Entersekt expired
- RBS offers freeze for cards to reduce unnecessary cancellations expired
- TSB announces Debbie Crosbie as new CEO expired
- Basel Committee publishes more details on global systemically important banks expired
- One in three working Scots face savings shortfall, finds BoS expired
- Santander backs German credit scoring and personal finance app Bonify expired
9th November 2018
FAB launches new brand for Islamic business, as subsidiary is renamed First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is launching a new FAB Islamic logo inspired by the FAB Brand Identity, and that its wholly-owned subsidiary Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), has changed its legal name to First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance.
First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance will continue to work towards establishing itself as the Islamic finance provider of choice in the region, with a firm focus on meeting the evolving needs of its customers and supporting their growth ambitions through a wide range of market-leading financial solutions based on Islamic principles and values.
Fahad Al Shaer, CEO of First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance, said: “Since we launched our company in 2007, we have established a solid presence for ourselves within the UAE’s rapidly growing Islamic finance market, building a strong branch network, a comprehensive suite of Sharia-compliant financial solutions and an extensive customer base.
"While we are now operating under a new name and brand identity, our commitment to our customers remains the same, and they will continue to benefit from the collective expertise, products and technologies of one of the UAE’s leading Islamic finance providers and the UAE’s largest bank alike.
"We look forward to continuing to grow stronger with our customers, employees and other stakeholders, as we enter this new and exciting chapter in our journey.”