- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- The London Market Group(LMG), in association with KPMG, launch report entitled ‘The future of skills in the London Market’
- Fitch reports on US Cyber Insurance market share and performance-premium expansion slows amid favourable performance in 2018
- Marsh reports global commercial insurance prices up 3% in first quarter
- CII Society of Broking reveals 51% of UK brokers surveyed worried about the future of their business-knowing their customers and gaining their trust is more important now than ever
- Premium Credit research indicates stress levels high amongst 56% of UK brokers interviewed
- PartnerRe launches wearables pilot together with dacadoo, a pioneer in the digital health space. expired
- SSP reveals partner to represent company in MENA region expired
- esure appoints McMillan as CEO expired
- Generali starts the year strongly expired
- Ping An the world’s strongest and most valuable insurance brand says report expired
- Uniqa starts 2019 financial year with sound quarterly figures expired
10th October 2018
LMA survey of senior claims personnel says top three priorities are brand reputation, automation and straight-through processing
Brand reputation, automation and straight-through processing are the top three priorities of claims leaders in the Lloyd’s market, a survey commissioned by the Lloyd’s Market Association(LMA) reveals.
The research provides a comprehensive picture of the concerns, opinions, and priorities of the market’s most senior claims personnel.
The study revealed the following significant findings:
-By a very great distance, the highest priority for claims heads is their managing agency’s claims brand and reputation. More than 90% selected this as a top-three priority.
-Straight-through processing, particularly regarding delegated authority claims, is respondents’ second-highest priority.
-Automation is seen as an immediate necessity within market-wide modernisation.
Tony Rai, head of London Market Claims at Hiscox and chair of the LMA Claims Committee (LMACC), comments “Canvassing the opinion of three quarters of all heads of claims at Lloyd’s managing agents has clearly highlighted the challenges ahead and the pace of change that is currently being demanded of claims departments. The LMACC undertook this detailed study to gain a clearer understanding of the fast-changing claims landscape, which will enable us to prioritise our efforts to best support the claims community within Lloyd’s.”
Lloyd's Trends(2615 articles)