- Voluntary industry commitment on service information for customers launched
- Partnership invests $20m into KuCoin to bring cryptocurrency to the masses
- New loan marketplace launches with actual APR comparison pledge
- Banks share assessment on emerging opportunities for digital transformation in cross-border payments
- BNY Mellon appointed depositary bank by NLB in Slovenia
- NatWest research reveals 62% of Brits use apps to save time and money
- There will always be an arms race in the payments space, says Entersekt expired
- RBS offers freeze for cards to reduce unnecessary cancellations expired
- TSB announces Debbie Crosbie as new CEO expired
- Basel Committee publishes more details on global systemically important banks expired
- One in three working Scots face savings shortfall, finds BoS expired
- Santander backs German credit scoring and personal finance app Bonify expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”