- Regulator commences proceedings against ANZ for alleged continuous disclosure breach
- Nationwide looks to future with multi-billion tech investment
- FINMA finds deficiencies in anti-money laundering processes at Credit Suisse
- Financial services industry needs trust for stability, says Kinesis
- Payment, clearing and settlement operators meet on global cyber-resilience
- SEC fines Citigroup for dark pool misrepresentations
- Barclays and the UK Government launch £1bn housing development fund expired
- Cass banking expert reflects on the legacy of Lehman's crash expired
- Start-up success amid business uncertainty at NatWest’s London Accelerator Hub expired
- FCA bans former Deutsche Bank trader, Christian Bittar expired
- Sabadell's InnoCells invests in Antai Venture Builder expired
- EISA comments on the view that ten years since the financial crash, we are sleepwalking towards another expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”