- FCA outlines the measures it will take to protect consumers and sets out when and how the organisation takes action
- OnDot/YouGov survey indicates that UK adults are ready for real-time interaction with their banks
- FSB publishes report to G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors on its work with standard-setting bodies on Crypto-assets
- Cryptocurrencies now “undeniably part of mainstream finance” says deVere Group CEO Green
- Goldman Sachs announces Blankfein retirement-Solomon to succeed as Chairman and CEO
- BlackFin largest independent FinTech fund in Europe after completing a E180m final closing
- Fenergo Client Lifecycle Management solutions selected for The FinTech50 2018. expired
- UK FinTech PayBreak secures additional £15m of funding with specialist banking group Paragon expired
- Danske Bank announces first half result and updates on Estonia investigation expired
- Moneysupermarket on track for first six months-introduces new mortgage FinTech Podium expired
- Arbuthnot reports strong first half expired
- Goldman Sachs post strongest first half return in nine years expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”