- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- More Brexit comments relating to the insurance market
- Mactavish highlights significant flaws in many of specialist cyber insurance policies
- GFIA comments on IAIS paper on recovery planning
- Co-op to sell general insurance business to Markerstudy
- Insurance Fraud Bureau(IFB) launches its new fraud prevention platform powered by analytics specialist SAS
- IUA appoints consultant to help its member companies make the most of their use of central London Market processing services expired
- Japanese insurer Rakuten chooses Guidewire ClaimCenter solution for its automobile insurance business expired
- Majesco releases new thought leadership report-" InsurTech: Energizing the Shift to Digital Insurance 2.0 " expired
- Swiss Re appoints Kane as the new Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of its UK-based closed book business ReAssure expired
- Guy Carpenter announces the formation of a new Global Capital Solutions Group and a series of new leadership appointments related to the JLT acquisition expired
- Integro Insurance Brokers Wholesale business now trading as “Tysers” expired
16th May 2018
Insurance Europe responds to EIOPA consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards(ITS) for Solvency II
Insurance Europe has responded to the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority’s(EIOPA) consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards(ITS) for Solvency II reporting and disclosure, which included more than 300 new validations.
Insurance Europe said it would be difficult to implement these new validations in time for Q4 reporting, particularly for complex groups. Therefore, Insurance Europe proposes that the new validations should not be obligatory for the first year of application, and only become obligatory in the second year.
In addition, Insurance Europe welcomed the fact that EIOPA included some Q&As in the ITS. However, because EIOPA did not include all relevant Q&As in the ITS, Insurance Europe called for this to be addressed.
Insurance Europe Trends(142 articles)
EIOPA Trends(326 articles)
Solvency II Trends(1,508 mentions in Insurance Newslink)